Silca - SuperPista Ultimate Floor Pump
‘Possibly the greatest bicycle tool ever!’ – Men’s Journal
The Silca SuperPista has long set the standard of what a bicycle floor pump could and should be. As a pump is used before almost every ride, the floor pump has the ability to optimize the comfort and handling of your bicycle.
The Silca SuperPista feels great in your hands and won’t tip over easily. It operates consistently and smoothly. The pump feels stable under your feet, whatever shoes you’re wearing. The dial of the SuperPista Ultimate is a high precision piece of CNC-machinated aluminum. The pump also has a powerful magnet to hold the aircraft-grade stainless steel chuck at the end of the air hose when it’s not in use.
The SuperPista Ultimate’s gauge is accurate, precise and consistent. The gauge is constructed out of metal instead of plastic. Laboratory-grade internal components are used to stabilize the gauge’s mechanism and needle. The result? An incredible durable gauge that is extremely accurate. This makes fine-tuning your tire pressure an easy job.
The SuperPista Ultimate hose doesn't twist and is built to withstand pressures up to 12,000psi.
- Super heavy vacuum cast znc base weighs 2 pounds but is only 5mm thick
- +/-1% accurate laboratory grade gauge, 0-160psi and 0-60psi gauge
- Rosewood handles with ergonomics equal to high-end culinary knives
- 3mm Italian leather gasket for unmatched surface sealing
- Stainless steel automotive brake line used for the hose handles 12,000 psi
- Magnetic dock manages the fully 17-4 stainless steel chuck when not in use
Order a Silca SuperPista Ultimate and experience luxury as never before!