Baum Cycles - Corretto
The flagship of Baum Cycles is the Corretto, bespoke made of 9th grade titanium with an optimized balance between stiffness and comfort for each individual rider.
The chainstay has a bi-oval shape to increase stiffness which brings the Corretto in his own league.
The painting is from a quality behond any limit and leading on the market. You can select your own painting from a carefully selected set of colors our choose your custom colors following as long as you stay within the branding of Baum Cycles.
This road bike is build-up from the frame with a set of exclusive parts, which have the same painting as the frame itself:
- ENVE fork
- 3T/ENVE stem
- 3T/ENVE handle bars (option)
- ENVE seat post
Next to these high-end parts each frame has a Chris King head-set.
You are free to select your own group-set and wheel-set based on your own preferences. You can also select specific parts like cranks of THM, brakes of EEcycleworks or parts of CeramicSpeed.
Baum provides customers a custom build of your frame, if you don't prefer this you can also select a frame size from the standard table.
For the colours and design of your Corretto you will be contacted and guided by us. Best option is to visits our gallery to see the colours in real live.
Baum Cycles Corretto bikes come with the following configuration:
- Chris King head-set
- 3T or ENVE handle bar
- 3T or ENVE stem
- ENVE seat post
- King cages for your bidons
- Saddle, to be defined in a later stage
- Clincher wheel-set, tubular available on request
- 53-39 chain rings, other available on request
- 11-27 cassette, other available on request
- Pedals are available on request and not included
- ENVE wheel-sets have ENVE, DT Swiss 240 or Chris King R45(c)
- FFWD wheel-sets have DT Swiss 240 hubs or DT Swiss 180 if mentioned
- All Wheel-sets have dark labels, other colours available on request
- All wheels have Conti GP4000S2 25mm clincher tires or tubular tires on request
Because of the unlimited features of this road bike we will contact you to review all details together and prefer that you visit our gallery. Please send us a mail for more information or to make an appointment at our gallery.
If you order the Corretto via this premium shop, please select "pre transfer" as payment method. We will send you an invoice for a first deposit and you can pay the remaining in a later stage.